Client Service Representative
Job Title: Bilingual Client Service Representative
Reports To: Director of Operations
Summary: Responsible for supporting the Compass Cleaning Solutions' goals through good customer service, maintaining quality relations with existing accounts. The purpose of this position is to ensure that Compass Cleaning Solutions' Clients are receiving the highest level of cleaning service and CCS Franchise Owners are following the cleaning specifications every time the facility is cleaned. This requires ongoing, consistent communication with every Client and every Franchise Owner.
Hours Worked: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
On call as needed to resolve complaints and train Franchise Owners. Monthly training for new owners may also be required.
Reviews and Compensation:
Starting Salary is $36,000, annually with an additional $500/month as a gas allowance. A 90-day review will be given on or around employee's 90 days. At this time PTO and optional 401(k) benefits will go into effect.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior customer service experience helpful.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures the highest level of customer service to CCS Clients through good customer service techniques and knowledge of CCS services.
- Applies knowledge of CCS services to efficiently process Client information and respond to inquiries and complaints in a diplomatic manner.
- Builds and maintains quality relations with Clients and increase volume of sales on a consistent basis through ongoing determination of Client requirements.
- Contacts Clients via telephone or other correspondence as frequently as necessary to meet and surpass CCS goals.
- Remains current on market conditions regarding products, product updates and new technologies through available resources.
- Analyzes Client accounts and promptly make corrections and/or modifications to files.
- Clarify Client and Franchise Owner expectations during walk-throughs.
- Contacts Clients to obtain missing information or data to ensure an accurate Client database.
- Assists with training new Customer Service Representatives, as requested.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Customer Service visits and inspections are required for each client on a regular basis (schedule will be determined by Director of Operations). The schedule will vary depending on the size of the account, the cleaning specifications and the needs of the client. Inspections will be coordinated with Customer Service phone inspections. Inspections may be needed to resolve Client complaints and will follow the CCS Circle of Service.
Working with the Director of Operations, supervise the inspection schedule to ensure that all Clients have been contacted and any issues have been resolved. Issues that are difficult to resolve may need to be escalated to the Operations Supervisor for resolution.
All inspections need to be documented in the CleanTelligent system. If there is follow up involved between a Franchise Owner, client and CCS, these conversations need to be documented as well. Any revisions to cleaning specs need to be documented and communicated to the Franchise Owner, client and included in the CCS Client file.
Prepare a daily summary of inspections and resolution of problems/complaints.
When conducting an inspection, be sure and offer extra work - floor work, carpet cleaning, window cleaning, etc. Service offerings that result in the scheduling of One Time Jobs pay additional commissions.
One Time Jobs:
Periodically, it is required for a Customer Service Representative to help with or complete a one time job. If a one time job is during a week day, this job is considered part of the regular responsibilities and requirements. If the job is after hours (late afternoon, evening, or weekend) it will be paid as additional work.