Office Cleaning: 5 Reasons to Hire the Professionals Instead of D.I.Y
by Mike Derryberry • June 01, 2022
It's no secret that providing a positive work environment for your potential and recurring clients and staff is incredibly essential. If your commercial or home office spaces appear to be dirty and cluttered, it can cause your employees to lack motivation, and your potential customers will lose faith in your business as soon as they walk in the door.
You may have considered a d.i.y. cleaning method, but your employees simply don't have the time or the right supplies to adequately clean your office space. And you may be asking yourself, "Is hiring a professional cleaning service for the needs of your business worth it, and how much does it cost?"
We are going to go over why d.i.y. is not the way to go, and how to hire the perfect cleaning experts for your office cleaning checklist this summer. So, without further ado, let's dive in!
1. The Experience and Expertise You Can't Find Else WhereHiring a local office cleaner that has been in the business for a while will allow you to tap into a pool of experienced cleaners that know how to get the job done right. The sheer experience and skill alone will certainly ensure your office(s) are cleaned suitably.
When doing the cleaning yourself it can be very easy to use the wrong cleaning products on the wrong surfaces. This can affect the state of your offices; the surfaces you are cleaning may overtime deteriorate, ultimately driving the value and overall appearance of your offices to an unfortunate decline.
Instead, you can just hire a professional. Easy, right?
They will know exactly what cleaning products to use for specific surfaces or projects. They also have been trained on how to use the cleaning products properly, which is necessary to ensure your office is immaculate.
Before selecting the right office cleaner, draw up an office cleaning checklist and consider what your priorities are. Your expert office cleaner can assist you to identify areas you’re overlooking. This expert set of eyes is what helps a professional cleaner meet the higher standards of “clean” every job.
2. Save Yourself and Your Employees' Precious TimeWe get it. You are busy enough; running your own business, watching over employees, and making sure everything is running smoothly. Meanwhile, obviously, you hired most of your employees for a particular reason --- and the chances are, the reason isn't that they are "excellent cleaners".
It just doesn't make sense to pull your employees from their work in order to keep your offices clean and any of the time you take to clean up the office will end up stealing time from your potential and regular customers.
Instead, you can just save yourself and your employees the time and unnecessary trouble and look into a pro office cleaning company. They will take on the responsibility of cleaning the dirty jobs you don't want to and you can schedule your office cleaner to arrive whenever works for you, whether that's on a weekly or monthly basis. Then, it's basically automated.
You just set it and then forget it.
Now you won’t have to “make the time" or pay your employees overtime to clean the office anymore and expert office cleaners will arrive on a regular schedule to guarantee your offices are thoroughly cleaned.
3. Customized PlansOne of the awesome advantages of contracting professional office services is the option to customize your cleaning plan. You can choose cleaning services exactlycatered to your office's needs. Customizing your plan can ensure you only pay for what you need and you can pick exactly what times you want the work done.
Rather than picking from a static selection of services to choose from, customize your own cleaning plan with a professional cleaning service today to get that office looking brand new!
4. Better EquipmentBuying the appropriate cleaning supplies and office cleaning equipment can get pretty pricey. Then, when you are not cleaning, the cleaning supplies you spent the extra cash on sits in the back of the closet not being used. Also, it takes some cleaning industry knowledge to know which cleaning products are the safest to use in an office setting.
Don’t waste your money or put the health of the employees at risk. Instead, hire a professional cleaner to get the job done. They have the access to professional tools and cleaning supplies that are actually not available for the common consumer to purchase and the knowledge on how to use them correctly.
5. Green Cleaning Routines and ProductsThere are a lot of good reasons to start relying on greener cleaning products. They’ll improve the health of your workers, enhance your workspace and as a bonus, they’re better for the environment. Just take the time to look at companies that specialize in green office cleaning in your area to pick a provider that’s going to clean your space in a healthier way.
We ensure that every cleaning routine we set up for your office will our regular, environmentally-friendly procedure. Our products are safe for the environment and we recycle all of our waste that is used on the job. So, not only do you have a clean work environment but a healthy, earth-conscious one.
Professional Office Cleaning: Hiring a Skilled and Experienced Cleaning Business TodayDon’t take on the task of cleaning your offices alone. Instead, consider these benefits of hiring a professional office cleaner. With a professional team on the job, you can minimize stress and sick days.
Instead, you can have peace of mind knowing a professional cleaner is there to save the day.
Ready to discover your clean, pristine offices? We can help. We offer a ton of services that you can customize to your liking! Here are a few of our popular services:
- commercial vacuuming
- desk cleaning and office chair cleaning
- hard floors/hard surfaces and carpet cleaning
- dust mop and deep clean walls, window sills, door handles, door frames, document trays, and fax machines
- spray disinfectant and deep clean restrooms, polish mirrors, stock toilet tissue
- clean automatic glass doors, windows, and screens
- Ceiling Cleaning
- Empty waste receptacle and Day Porter Services
- Regular Recurring Services
- Coronavirus Disinfection Services
- Cleaning of coffee pots, sinks, kitchen counters, and other parts of the break room area of your office
- Reception area and lobby cleaning
What Makes Our Commercial Office Cleaning Services Different?The best office cleaning companies are not only passionate about the work, but they are passionate about their customers as well. At Compass Cleaning Solutions, our Account Managers will take the time to learn about your business and recommend the right cleaning services for your office space. The following features of our commercial office cleaning services separate us from our competitors.
- Our excellent customer service and communication skills
- Our online app allows for 24/7/365 contact with our support staff
- The green cleaning products and procedures we implement
- Our comprehensive employee training and safety programs
- Our best-in-class commercial and janitorial cleaning services
Professional Office Cleaning Services in Phoenix and Surrounding AreasOffices come in a variety of shapes and sizes and have a wide range of commercial cleaning needs. Never rely on a generic cleaning company to clean and disinfect your office space. Instead, you should schedule a meeting with an experienced and detailed office cleaning company. At Compass Cleaning Solutions, we will offer you the best professional office cleaning services near Phoenix, AZ, and the surrounding areas.
Contact us today at 602-606-7900, or send us an online message to receive a free quote. Whatever your needs, our professional cleaners will accommodate them and exceed your office cleaning expectations.